Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You gotta have Faith.

I've always been that girl things just kind of... work out for. Life just seems to magically fall into place when I need them to. It's always been that way. I'm not saying these things to boast, I mean it in a strictly matter-of-fact way. It's just the way it is- the way it has always been. It isn't because I just so happen to have a never ending supply of luck in my back pocket, although it might seem that way to some. Things work out for me, because I believe they will. You know that scripture about having faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains? Well, I have faith the size of Texas... & I've moved a lot of mountains in my 22 years. The concept of "sitting, waiting, wishing..." has never been an option for me. My way of thinking is set in constant terms of I can, I will, and I am. I make a habit out of manufacturing my own positive expectations of myself, & my dreams. My unshakable obstinacy of purpose sets flame to all of my goals & aspirations. My determination carries me through, and my faith in God takes care of the rest. It's really as simple as that. It's remarkable what a little faith can do for a person's life. Nothing is impossible when you believe.

NOTHING.



Here... I have proof:

22 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received [1] it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:22-24.

Living by the faith Jesus talks about has brought me acres of grace & galaxies of blessings. Therefore, I will always believe with every ounce of my being that nothing is impossible. I'm on my own personal journey to see what my dreams are capable of. I've only just scratched the surface on my quest. I've got my sights set to the highest peaks of the highest mountains & I will hold on to my faith through every second of it.

The best has yet to come. I've only just begun<3

1 comment:

Shine said...

LOVE that attitude!!!!!! love you too:))