Saturday, February 12, 2011

Couch Heaven.

It's the little things in life I find profound happiness in. Those little trinkets of joy that are all too often overlooked. Things like... Oh I don't know?... a shiny, new couch I can rest my bones on every night.



Let me just say... If heaven could magically materialize itself into an inanimate object- it'd be this couch. My bum has never felt so comfortable. This cloud-like masterpiece puts our old couch to shame. Actually, it puts it out of it's misery. Our old couch was pretty, I'll give it that. However, I could not have been any less comfortable sitting on it if I had been stapled to the thing. It was a flat-out war between me & that torturous beast every single night. It got ugly. Very ugly. Luckily, the universe sent me the gift of couch paradise before I completely lost the last ounces of sanity I had left.

When I had fully absorbed the prettiness & the coziness of it all, we decided to dress it up with decorative pillows & a freshly painted coffee table. It was the right thing to do. We'd be going against the laws of nature if we denied this couch's beauty. It was born to shine.






Oh, how I love this fluffy & ridiculously comfortable couch.

1 comment:

Shine said...

AWESOME!!!! I love it!!!! I heard it was gorgeous and I heard right:) Hope to see it in person soon. Isn't it wonderful to be able to need so little to make you happy? We are alike in many ways girl:)))) Love you