Tuesday, March 22, 2011

*etta james singing voice* ahem... AAATTT LAAAASSSSTTTT♥

He proposed!

& I screamed "YES! Yes! Oh lawd help me, yes!"

I'm not exactly sure how it went, but I think I sounded a lot like I was being murdered. There were mass amounts of screaming involved. A few thousand calories were burned from jumping up & down like a maniac, too. My jaw was also cemented to the floor the entire time. Then came the waterworks.




IT.WAS.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!




Now, we've been dating for over 4 years & he finally proposed yesterday... do I even need to explain how deliriously happy I am right now?! I'm in a permanent state of euphoria. I'm doing cart wheels & running around smiling "fiancé! fiancé! I have a fiancé!!!!!"



I'm grinning so much my face hurts.



*swoon*

I am so happy♥ May 19th, 2012 cannot get here fast enough!

1 comment:

Shine said...

I still just keep saying yay, yay!!!!! SOOO happy!!! For you BOTH!